Photo Keypad Lock Screen
Provides extra screen locks for Android devices
- Category Personalization
- Program license Free
- Version 5.9
- Size 6 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.smart.mobile.lin.photo.keypad.locker
- Program by Smart Mobile Lin
Change your background to pictures that you have saved.
Photo Keypad Lock Screen allows you to change the background image on your phone to one of the pictures that you already have saved or one that you find online. You can use anything from pictures of yourself or friends and family or a general image, such as a pumpkin or a Christmas tree. There is no limit as to how often you can change the background image. You can use just about anything as a background that you want as long as it's supported by the app.
Another fun feature of Photo Keypad Lock Screen is that you can use small icons of images as the background for the numbers that are on the keypad. This is an app that gives you a bit more freedom when it comes to how you use the pictures that you have saved. Most programs will only let you choose the picture for the lock screen, but this app takes it a bit farther with the keypad and a few other areas on the phone. The app has one task, which makes it boring for some users, but it gives you a way to customize your phone.
- Change images on the phone
- Set keypad pictures
- Change pictures as much as you want
- Pop up ads
- Can't really do a lot with the app
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.